An exciting opportunity has become available for a Human Capital Manager
The Human Capital Manager has to manage and provide technical support in implementation of Swazipharm’s strategic, technical and transactional human resources activities and ensure provision of effective, efficient and quality services through proper planning, organizing and overseeing of the day to day work of the people & culture function ensuring it is aligned and integrated in a “best fit” and staff well-being aspirations towards effective delivery of Swazipharm Strategic Objectives.
• Degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Psychology or any other related field
• A Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in Human Resources Management role
• Experience in Human Resources Management in a retail sector preferably pharmaceutical industry.
• Must have ability to maintain confidentiality
• Experience in conceptual knowledge in handling Industrial Relations matters, operations and change management.
• Must have strong interpersonal relationship skills and a cross- cultural sensitivity, problem solving and effective people management leadership skills.
▪ Excellent computer skills including MS Office, HR software and assist in talent search acquisition and recruitment processes and proficient with internet navigation and electronic records management.
• Good technical skills in technical HR Management and knowledge of internal policies and legal requirements
• Valid driver’s licence