Applications are invited from qualifying and suitable candidates to fill a vacant position of Human Resource Business Partner that reports to the Manager HR within the HR & Administration Department.
JOB PRIMARY PURPOSE
To provide an enabling business support role, work on medium to longer term objectives of the supported department(s) and provide support and generalist HR expertise to their client groups. To own the client relationship and provide the ‘voice of the customer’ back to the respective Specialist teams in Human Resources. To provide advice and guidance on human resources related matters and contribute in creating systems and processes for the retention of talent in the organisation. To provide a safe repository for critical information and the ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise a high degree of integrity and ensure that customers are placed first.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with the entire Human Resources team /colleagues to ensure that tools and policies are aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance.
- Drive consistency of approach across the Bank in attracting, managing and developing talent to support current and future organisational needs.
- Measure the effectiveness of tools and policies and understand the landscape for further improvement.
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues (generalist / specific expertise).
- Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Coach and build the capability of senior managers to anticipate and pre-empt Organisational issues.
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice.
- Build relationships and form alliances with external counterparts,
communities of practice and stakeholders to scan for innovations
and opportunities to form partnerships.
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.A. Honors Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, or related field.
- 6 years of working experience as an HR generalist.
- Relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in complex organisation(s) with multiple stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with managers to create positive business outcomes
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong ability to collaborate within a diverse and networked organization.
- Highest levels of Confidentiality and integrity.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, time management and communication skills.
The Bank offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, value add and qualifications.
Applications with detailed CV and Academic qualifications should be emailed electronically to the Human Resources Manager on or before the close of business on 30th April 2021 to email@example.com
Applications should clearly indicate the post applied for in the ‘subject’ box. Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should an incumbent not hear from the Bank within two
weeks of the closing date of this communication, please consider application not successful.