Applications are invited from interested and suitable candidates for the Human Resources Manager position on a Permanent contract basis.
The incumbent will report to the Senior Manager of Corporate Services.
Key Result Areas:
- Existence and implementation of relevant human capital strategies, policies and budgets
- Existence and adherence to effective HR procedures, processes and systems
- Availability of competent and engaged staff
- Quality delivery of HR services
- Positive and constructive employee-management relations
- Competitive reward and recognition systems
- Compliance with legislation
- Conducive work environment
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational or Industrial Development or any other related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Previous Experience Desired:
- At least 5 to 8 years of working experience at HR management level with a strong background in manpower planning and recruitment, organisational development, compensation, performance management and industrial relations at a strategic level.
The application deadline will be the 20th of January 2023. Should you not receive communication two weeks after the deadline, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Applications can be hand-delivered to SEDCO Head office in Mbabane or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Senior Manager Corporate Services of the Small Enterprises Development Company P. O. Box A186 Swazi Plaza, Mbabane.