Ubombo Sugar Limited is part of the Illovo Sugar Africa Group, a leading producer of sugar are downstream products. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to appointment to the above position that has arisen in the Human Resources Function, reporting to thi Human Resources Business Partner.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Ensure adherence to HR minimum standards across the employee life cycle (hire to retire)
• Ensure accurate data to assist with talent analysis, succession development and retention within owl business unit.
• Ensure talent data is updated as required.
• Provide recruitment and onboarding support for people appointments.
• Provide support for the exit of employees.
• Support improvement of labour productivity (e.g. overtime management, leave, absenteeism).
• Adhere to HR functional excellence and minimum standards.
• Support effective localization and diversity agenda.
• Ensure compliance to statutory, regulatory or policy requirements.
• Provide day-to-day performance management and management of discipline guidance to line management
• Provide first level HR query resolution relating to payroll organization structures and time and attendance policies.
• Support & Development to identify training and coaching needs for the business unit
• Support change management activities within the business unit.
• Promote and adhere to Company procedures, policies and guidelines.
• Support employee wellbeing through implementation and evaluation of initiatives.
• Degree in HR/Organisational Psychology or equivalent
• 3-5 years experience in similar environment.
• Computer literate, experience in working with Microsoft Office
• Paying attention to detail.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Sound knowledge of the country’s labour legislation and HR procedures and policies.
The position offers a competitive package commensurate with qualifications, experience and value-add.
Applications with detailed C.V. copies of qualifications, and names of two referees, marked “Human Resources Officer”, must be !awarded to the Human Resources Head, email address; Recruitment@illovo.co.za on a before 13 January, 2021.
Note: If you do not receive any correspondence within 10 days after the dosing data please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.