AM Recruitment Services client, the Public Service Pensions Fund invites dynamic, goal oriented, and high performing individuals with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for human capital optimization to apply for the Human Resources Manager position which currently exists in the organization.
Main Purpose of the Job
To contribute to organization performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives.
The position reports to the Director Corporate Services within the Corporate Services Department.
Main Function and Responsibilities
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Provides human resources solutions across the organization.
- Conducts performance appraisals for own staff.
- Provides support to lire managers on the implementation of the Performance Management System
- Coordinates the delivery of training programs.
- Analyses trends and metrics to develop solutions, programmes and policies
- Contributes to the annual department budget.
- Submits ninthly reports with meaningful and value adding information aligned to operational and strategic plans.
- Performance robust talent acquisition for the business.
- Advises and monitor compliance to HR programs, policies and procedures and institute corrective action for areas of non-compliance.
- Designs and roll out an effective change management prop-airline for the Fund.
Qualifications and Attributes Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral sciences, Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 5 years working experience in Human Resources at middle management level.
- Customer orientation and problem solving ability.
- Planning, organizing, presentation and facilitation.
- Theory and practice of organisational development and design.
Applications accompanied by detailed resumes and certified copies of Tertiary certificates should be emailed to email@example.com by Friday, 23 April, 2021 at 16:00 pm.
Please quote the job reference code in the email subject line. (Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.)