EPTC, an equal opportunity employer and highly technologically driven communications organization has the following vacancy within the Information Technology Department.
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
Reporting to the General Manager information Technology, the key responsibilities will Include, inter alia:
• To develop and manage the Corporation’s Cyber Resilience strategy and Process
• To develop and Implement the Information security communication strategy
• To conduct an impact analysis on all programmes implemented; identifying, Reporting and maintaining controls of cyber security incidents
• To review and drive the implementation of latest Information Security innovations and cyber security techno fogies
• To manage and ensure implementation of the Corporation’s Cyber resilience initiatives and Communications
• To manage ail Cyber security related communication, internal and external
• To oversee the management of the information Security department, giving leadership to the team and developing Information Security staff.
The Candidate The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
• A Post Graduate qualification in Information Security
• Professional Cyber Security qualifications [CISSP, CISM, CISA,..)
• A Minimum of 5 years working experience in an ICT security environment at management level
• Working experience In Developing Enterprise-wide Security Programs, Cyber security strategies, tools, and approaches, Communication strategies and Implementing infrastructure hardening
• Security trends
• Project Management
• Leadership Management
• Research and analytical skills
• Ethical Hacking
• Attention to detail
Written applications accompanied by a detailed CV should be submitted to EPTC, c/o HR Officer at Office 518 Phutfumani Building, Mbabane or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are requested use the subject Information Security Manager Vacancy when mailing applications. Personal representations will be considered as pressure tactics and will not be entertained.
EPIC is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date of receipt of applications will be Friday, 18th May 2020 and no applications whatsoever wino accepted after this date.