The apex body of Savings and Credit Cooperatives in Eswatini (ESASCCO) seeks to recruit qualified and suitable candidates to fill the positions of Information Systems Administrator.
Reporting to : Cooperative Financial Institutions Analyst
Main purpose of the position : To Implement the MAMBU (MIS) to ESASCCO
The Successful candidate will be responsible of delivering the following:
• Assist with evaluating, designing, monitoring, administering and/or implementing systems, protections and capabilities.
• Provides Input on research, analysis and troubleshooting of various systems.
• RUN A PROPER SYSTEM TESTING based on an UAT
• Works under direct supervision and performs routine work assignments to support SACCOs.
• MANAGE Integrated Modules
Required qualification and experience:
• Basic Web development, computer skills and Networking.
• 1-year minimum working experience in Accounting and banking field an added
• advantage Key competences
• Computer proficiency (Ms Word, PowerPoint. Excel)
• Research skills
• Technical report wiling skills
• Strong Communication and interpersonal Skills
• Integrity and Ethical Values
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Written applications accompanied by certified copies of academic certificates addressed to:
The Executive Manager;
Emailed to: email@example.com by close of business on 20th January 2021