The EEC, a category A state owned entity invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the above-mentioned position.
The position is a senior management position within the Finance division.
Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems/Computer Science.
• Systems administration
• Network administration
• Systems design and implementation
• IT Risks and IT management frameworks (ITIL, CobIT, Information Security Standards)
• Disaster Management related to Technology
• Project Management
• Leadership skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Project Management Certification will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of five years’ experience in a management role.
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE JOB:
To drive the optimal design and deployment of IT solutions by implementing an agreed IT Governance framework and to lead the IT team and function in the innovation and design of state of the art technology offerings (IT Service Management; Business Continuity and Disaster Recover; Risk Management; IT Regulatory Compliance and Security and IT Project Management).
APPLICATIONS: Written applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and qualifications should be directed to The Human Resources Manager, Eswatini Electricity Company, PO Box 258 Mbabane or e-mailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is on or before 11 June 2020
Should you not hear from us within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.