Eswatini Association of Savings and Credit Cooperatives Ltd (ESASCCO), an apex body for Savings and Credit Cooperatives in Eswatini seeks to recruit a qualified and suitable candidate to fill in the position of insurance Specialist.
Reporting to: Executive Director
Job Summary: To manage the insurance business of the ESASCCO. market its brokerage services. ensure strict adherence and to the compliance to the Insurance Act of 2005 and other relevant legislation as well as grow the brokerage Into a Micro Insurance Company.
Main Functions and areas of Responsibility:
• Administration and management of the Insurance division
• Stakeholder relationship management and compliance
• Assisting clients complete proposals and claim forms
• Risk Management
• Supervision of Insurance department staff
• Ensure timely collection of premiums
• Accurate reconciliation of Insurance premium schedules
• Management of funeral scheme
• Interfacing with insurer including applications for new business. endorsement and renewals
• Mobilization of new business
• Research on new products required by client and discuss with insurer
• Developing and implementing a Program to upgrade the Insurance Department within ESASCCO
• Compliance with legislation and policy
• Preparation and presentation of monthly and quarterly reports.
Required qualification and experience:
• Degree in insurance Services, Accounting or AAT Level 3
• A good understanding of underwriting and claims handling
• Hands on experience in the use of Microsoft Office.
• At least 3 years’ experience in cleating with short term and credit life insurance.
Skills and Competencies:
• Business orientation. good interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure, creativity and attention to detail.
Written Applications accompanied by detailed CV and certified copies of academic certificates should be sent to:
The Recruitment Consultant
P.O. Box 1982
Or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Deadline: 13 November, 2020