Inyatsi Construction is looking to employ a suitably qualified and well experienced Digital Marketing Officer to oversee online marketing strategies for the organization. The suitable candidate should be able to plan and execute online brand campaigns, design, maintain and supply content for all the organizations online platforms.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
- Managing our CMS, optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date, has a consistent tone of voice, user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’S;
- Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines;
- Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across all our social media platforms;
- Coordinate publishing of all print and online advertising;
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practises in online marketing measurement;
- Undertaking any other duties, commensurate with the accountabilities of the post;
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure that the brand is at the forefront of industry developments;
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online platforms;
- Candidate must have knowledge of HTML, java script, advanced word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong writing skills with the ability to produce a compelling story;
- Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail;
- Strong Analytical and ICT skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Experience of driving digital strategies
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience of email, AdWords and display of advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree level in ICT/ Computer Science/Marketing or similar
- At least3 years’ experience in digital communication
- Qualification in graphic design can be helpful
Inyatsi offers salary and benefits in line with large company benefits, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Applications accompanied by supporting documents should be forwarded to: The Human Resources Manager, P.O. Box 4426, Manzini – M200; alternatively e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st October 2019.
NO CHANCERS, PLEASE. If you have not heard from us by 29th November, 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.
About Inyatsi Construction Group Holdings
Inyatsi Construction Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd; a company that has carved a niche in construction of buildings and structures right across Africa, requires the services of experienced and suitably qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned position