Duties include analyzing materials and data, conducting tests, troubleshooting, monitoring performance, ensuring quality control and creating requisite documentation.
The Materials Engineer may be responsible for developing new methods of testing, training technicians and lab workers, maintaining inventories and ordering supplies. The Materials Engineer must also stay up to date on industry standards, government regulations and new developments in the Civil Engineering field.
Report on materials progress, material issues as well as control testing, at monthly Employer meetings, or weekly Technical meetings, as may be required, and ensure that the project objectives are delivered to expectations, and in a timely manner.
- Have a Civil Engineering Degree (BSc.) from a recognized institution.
- Have extensive traceable experience (7 to 10 years) with reputable construction companies.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Programmes & relevant software) for senior positions, a must.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of CCS.
- Ability to train and develop subordinates.
- Ability to plan, control, execute and report on contract works – a must.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Loyalty and high level of confidentiality.
- This position requires extensive leadership skills.
- Willingness to relocate to Eswatini.
- Knowledge of latest – construction trends, inclusive of soils, asphalt and concrete.
- Ability to organize, and delegate work.
- Manage differences, diversity and pressure at the workplace.
- Effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Possess good problem solving, and conflict resolution, skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Good work ethic.
- Ready to take on new challenges.
- Takes responsibility, accountability and can readily adjust to change.
Inyatsi offers a market related salary with large company benefits.
Applications, accompanied by a relevant, and up to date CV, copy of qualifications, traceable related experience and any other relevant documentation, must be e-mailed to email@example.com not later than 31st March 2020.
If you haven’t heard from us by 30th April 2020, consider your application unsuccessful.
About Inyatsi Construction Group Holdings
Inyatsi Construction Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd is a company that has carved a niche in construction (civils, buildings and structures) in the sub-Saharan region. Inyatsi Construction Limited – Eswatini (a subsidiary of Inyatsi Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd) requires the services of an experienced and suitably qualified candidate to fill the above mentioned position.