Position: IsraAID Finance and Admin Officer eSwatini
Contract type: Full-time employment
Starting date: April 2021 (immediate)
The Finance & Admin Officer directly oversees all financial, accounting and administrative operations in the country office. The position liaison between Headquarters (HQ) and the country office as well as external stakeholders.
The Finance & Admin Officer will ensure that appropriate policies, procedures, and internal controls are maintained to safeguard our organization with strong financial management and control.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Financial and Accounting Duties
• Oversee budgetary planning
• In charge of expenses forecasting and control
• Regular and ad hoc financial reporting and analyses to CO management, HQ and donors
• Ensure donors’ compliance
• Work closely with Country Director, operations and logistics staff on financial program management
• In charge of bookkeeping, cash management, payroll, payments and bank management
• In charge of successful internal and external auditing
Administration and HR
• Manage office administration and be the focal point for all operational needs
• Provide guidance to personnel on policies and procedures
• Work directly with HQ HR functions on recruiting, benefits administration, compensation practices and employee relations. Ensure compliance to local labor
• Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office, including ordering supplies, ensuring proper functioning of the office.
• Leading team related logistics arrangement, including but not limited to, flight bookings,
local transportation, communications and more
• In charge of the procurement cycle In compliance with the organization’s policies
• In charge of negotiation and purchase.
• Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting, ideally in the nonprofit sector
• Analytical, organized and process oriented person
• High proficiency in Excel – a must
• Ability to work in a high-pressure work environment with frequent urgent deadlines
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
• Team player as well as Independent thinker
• University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or another related field – an advantage
• Experience working with financial systems
• This is a national position for Eswatini citizens
Required: Professionally fluent or native speaker in English.
To apply for this position, please send a resume to Eswatini@israaid.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
About IsraAID Eswatini
IsraAID is a non-profit, non-governmental and apolitical humanitarian aid agency dedicated to supporting populations in crisis around the world, Founded in 2001.
As of 2017, the organization has responded to crises in 50+ countries and has operations span across 17 countries and many different sectors of expertise from both the humanitarian aid and international development arenas.