Eswatini Plantations Limited is currently looking for a qualified forester to supervise and direct forest Silviculture and harvesting operations on one of its small satellite plantations
Applicants should meet the following requirements
- Valid forestry qualification Diploma forestry
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid Passport
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Good communication skills (English and & Siswati essential)
- Experience in record keeping, reporting and rural labour management are essential
Operations and activities will include the following
- Manage and supervise all Silviculture activities
- Manage and supervise all harvesting activities
- Road maintenance planning and construction
- Manage Infrastructure establishment and maintenance
- Manage and co-ordinate Fire protection prevention and suppression
- Applicants should be willing to work in challenging remote and diverse environment, under minimal supervision.
- A competitive package is offered.
Applications and CVs must be addressed to the forestry manager and sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (00268) 4371386
- The closing date is 05 March 2021
If you do not receive feedback within 2 weeks of the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.