The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and Data Specialist will lead CMIS’ strategic information program coordination, analysis of data for all required reporting under the USAID contract. The Senior M&E Specialist will report to the Senior Technical Director and Software Architect and ensures that data generated by activity monitoring and other strategic information systems are of high quality as CMIS 2.0 is rolled out across the ART and non-ART sites.
* * Please note this is for a current USAID project. 1 year contract.
S/he will spend a significant amount of his/her time ensuring M&E skills transfer and mentoring of CMIS and GKoE staff on effective M&E, health informatics, data use methodologies to strengthen Eswatini’s overall strategic information system.
• A minimum of a Masters-level degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Statistics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Demography, Health Informatics, Health Systems or a related field.
• A minimum of 7 years of prior experience in strategic information/monitoring and/or evaluation of health programs.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in a developing country context.
• Demonstrated knowledge through previous experience of health monitoring and Evaluation systems.
• Demonstrated experience working with electronic medical records and large datasets;
• Demonstrated ability through previous experience in HIV patient data analysis and use of Statistical data analysis packages, e.g.: Epi Info, SPSS, CSpro.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, DHIS2, etc. to create static and interactive dashboards.
• Demonstrated ability through previous experience to apply quantitative skills and ability to work with datasets and ability to interpret regulatory directives.
• Demonstrated ability through previous experience to develop and maintain a range of working level and senior level contacts in government.
• Demonstrated ability through previous experience to work in various and diverse team settings.
• Experience and knowledge of DHIS2 preferred and advantageous.
• Fluency in English.
Interested? Do you meet the above requirements?
Email your CV to email@example.com highlighting the above criteria
We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements.
Must be eligible to work in Eswatini
About Khulisa Management Services
Since 2001, Khulisa has provided monitoring, evaluation, learning (MEL) research, results management, analytics, and data quality assurance services to over 200 public and private sector partners globally.