Reporting to : Head of Department
Job Brief : Providing support in the lecturing of undergraduate computer science students at the University, delivering practicals as well as conducting tutorials.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent (A degree will be an added advantage);
• Strong in Mathematics, Networking and Programming;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• A high level of integrity; and
• At least three (3) years experience.
• Programming (Java, C);
• Web Programming, Algorithms and Data structures;
• Networking, Calculus and Algebra.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Preparing and conducting practicals for Programming and Networking Modules;
• Preparing and administering tutorials for Calculus and Algebra;
• Setting and grading of practicals, tests and assignments; and
• Supervision of practicals, industrial attachment and tutorials.
Closing Date Friday, 31st January 2020
Delivery Address : Executive Director —Administration Eswatini Medical Christian University P. O. Box A624
Applications may be hand-delivered at the University – Lomkiri Portion 69 of Farm 73, Zone 4, Mbabane, Hhohho.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be
invited for an interview or responded to.