Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the above post in the Civil Service tenable in the Judiciary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate must have:
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Law;
- Must be detailed-oriented and highly organized;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill and professional demeanor;
- Must have ability to work independently, manage large workloads and keep deadlines.
- To assist litigants in drafting Court pleadings;
- To communicate with litigants and witnesses to schedule Court hearings, interviews and depositions;
- To prepare hearings, trials and meeting;
- To organise and maintain documents and files in paper or electronic file systems;
- To draft and proofread correspondence such as pleading and contracts;
- To provide general administrative assistance such as maintaining the Commissioner’s calendar and making travel arrangements;
- To perform any other official duties that may be assigned by the immediate Supervisor and/or Head of Department.
The basic salary is on Grade B4: E90, 565 rising to E 101, 932 per annum.
Send your application together with your Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who do not have the above qualifications should not apply because their applications will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: 24th February, 2021.