Tambankulu Estates, a modern Sugar Cane producing company situated on the Northeast of Eswatini has a vacancy for a Management Accountant reporting directly to the Head of Finance (FM);
• The main purpose of this position is to provide accurate and timely management accounting service & professional advice to the company in the areas of budgeting & control, reporting, project management, cash management, and capex management amongst other tasks.
• Management Accountant role is ideally suited to an individual who is ready to grow alongside the business and more than ready to expand their own professional experience.
Key Responsibilities Not Limited to:
- Will be responsible for timely preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Will perform monthly and annual budget variance analysis to ensure company expenditure & projects are monitored.
- Will provide regular reporting and feedback on financial KPIs such as management accounts, capex reports and other.
- Will work with the Financial Manager and Financial Accountant on Finance initiatives and continuous development and improvement of process workflows and procedures.
- Perform internal control reviews on company units or as directed by Financial Manager.
Minimum qualifications and competencies Not Limited to:
- The suitable candidate must possess at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Financial Accounting or equivalent, with 3 years’ experience in similar environment (post articled).
- Added advantage — If studying towards becoming a CA professional, CIMA or MBA
- Must have a good understanding of management accounting and reporting environment.
- Must be an analytical & innovative person with good leadership skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills amongst others.
Conditions of Service Not Limited to;
- Free Housing and currently free Electricity & Water
- Member of company Vehicle Scheme
- Education subsidy for 3 children max (Primary / High School and Tertiary)
Written or emailed applications with detailed CVs including copies of certificates and contact telephone numbers must be received not later than 3rd December 2021 addressed to:
The Training & Development Officer
P/B MHLUME Swaziland.
NB: Should you not hear from us by 15th January 2022, it would mean that your application was unsuccessful.