The Central Bank of Eswatini (CBE) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Manager Financial Stability. The incumbent will lead and provide strategic direction to the Financial Stability Unit and promote financial system soundness in support of the financial stability mandate of the Central Bank and Financial Stability Panel under the leadership of the Ministry of Finance.
Employment Opportunity Manager Financial Stability
Summary of responsibilities
• Prepare content for and coordinate the meetings of the Financial Stability Panel, Financial Stability Forum and Financial Stability Committees.
• Contribute to CBE’s Communication Strategy on financial stability issues.
• Advise on and represent Financial Stability as a strategic area within the Central Bank’s mandate.
• Recommend improvements to Financial Stability systems and procedures.
• Prepare and monitor the office budget and control expenditure thereafter.
• Lead, coach and manage a multi-disciplinary and multi-faceted team involved in macro-prudential surveillance and analysis.
Minimum qualifications and competencies
• Postgraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Banking or Accounting.
• Ten (10) years’ Financial Regulation and Supervision or Economic Policy Research working experience.
• Experience with financial stability analysis and the planning, development, and execution of large projects.
• High level of integrity and confidentiality.
• Knowledge of Macroeconomics, Policy Development, Risk Management, and International Economics.
• Ability to conduct Macro-prudential Analysis and communicate complex technical concepts.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 21 July 2021.
Only emailed applications will be accepted.
Late applications shall not be accepted. Written applications clearly stating the position applied for accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic certificates should be submitted to:
The Recruitment Manager
SNG Grant Thornton Advisory (Eswatini) (Pty) Ltd
Umkhiwa House, Lot 195,
Kal Grant Street,