The Central Bank of Eswatini (CBE) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Manager Learning & Development. The incumbent will lead CBE’s academy, manage performance, and ensure strategically aligned learning and development. This is a key position within CBE which ensures that staff kept abreast with latest trends and knowledge.
Summary of responsibilities
- Liaise with Management to develop CBE’s succession plan and implement the various learning interventions.
- Manage facilitation of CBE’s Performance Management system.
- Prepare, manage and monitor Learning & OD and the CBE Academy.
- Manage the change management function.
- Research on new workplace skills for the financial sector, locally and internationally.
- Review and develop policies, as required by CBE.
- Drive the strategic partnering process with organizations through building holistic, integrated modules relevant to business problems.
- Develop and implement training programmes that are responsive to the needs of the financial sector.
- Prepare risk profiles as well as maintaining the risk register for the Learning & OD and Academy Division.
Minimum qualifications and competencies
- Honour’s degree in Human Resources Management or Organisational Development
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or Organisational Development is desired.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a learning and development / training role.
- Experience in the financial services industry would be an added advantage.
- Management experience in a corporate environment with focus on strategy.
- Member of a HR Professional Body.
- High level of integrity.
- Knowledge and exposure to Job Evaluation methodologies.
- Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Ability to cascade strategy into training programmes addressing training needs.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 26 July 2021
- Only emailed applications will be accepted.
- Late applications shall not be accepted.
- Written applications clearly stating the position applied for accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic certificates should be submitted to:
- The Recruitment Manager
- SNG Grant Thornton Advisory (Eswatini) (Pty) Ltd
- Umkhiwa House, Lot 195, Kal Grant Street,
- Email: email@example.com