Royal Eswatini Travel Agency (RETA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Eswatini National and Airways Corporation (RENAL). The travel agency business of RENAL is transferred managed by RETA as an independent organization.
RETA is looking for a suitable and exceptional individual to fill this position.
Key Responsibilities of the position
– Prepare reports for the Board of Directors on travel agency matters,
– Administration, financial control and reporting travel agency affairs,
– Build value adding business relationships with relevant suppliers,
– Forge relations and conclude incentive contracts with relevant airlines,
– Business development and sales promotion with relevant segments,
– Oversight and accountable for the travel agency business operations,
– Fulfill leadership and strategic management roles of the travel agency,
– Ensure adherence to IATA accreditation requirements,
2. Key Performance Indicators
– Attainment of strategic business plan goals, including:
o revenue growth,
o product and revenue streams diversification,
o strategic cost control,
o attainment of set customer service satisfaction levels,
o employee engagement, productivity and performance requirements,
3 Key Competencies
– Self-starter, independent thinker and problem solver,
– Financial management literacy is a key requirement,
– Experience and knowledge of IATA BSP reporting requirements,
– Good negotiator, sales and business development attributes,
– Excellent communication skills, including presentations and public speaking.
– Team player, with good interpersonal skills,
– Must have a valid driving license.
4. Minimum Qualifications
– Relevant Bachelors’ Degree from a recognized university
– Minimum 5 years work experience in commercial aviation or related industries such as hospitality or general travel.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience and exposure in supervisory capacity.
– Travel agency training and certification from recognized institutions will be an added advantage.
6. Role expectations Work deployment split of 50% office bound and 50% field work
7. The Reward
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate. RETA is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your application, detailed Cv, copies of certificates and three traceable referees by the 27 January 2021 for the attention of Senior Manager Corporate Services, P 0 Box 939, Manzini, M200, Eswatini.
Physical address: Gate 6, Matsapha International Airport