The Eswatini Electricity Company, a category A parastatal seeks to appoint a Managing Director to report to the Board of Directors and have responsibility and authority for the strategic direction, overall operational and financial performance of the organization.
• A minimum Master’s Degree
• Professional certification aligned to qualification is necessary
• A minimum of I 0 years’ experience in senior management or executive leadership, ideally gained in Electrical Engineering field
• Experience in strategic planning and execution
• Experience in policy formulation
• Experience and proven track record of sound knowledge of the Corporate Governance Principles
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
• High business acumen and commercial orientation
• Proven track record of excellent leadership skills
• Strategic thinking and execution skills
• Planning and organizing with strong project management abilities
• Unwavering ethical behavior and strong moral compass
• Emotional intelligence
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE JOB:
• To lead and manage the Eswatini Electricity Company in generating, transmitting, distributing and supplying electricity to the country, ensuring sustainable business performance, whilst seeking out key opportunities that will leverage the organisation’s competitive position.
Written applications submitted on or before the 19`th June 2021, together with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, proof of academic qualifications and relevant recent references should be e-mailed to:
Or addressed to:
The Chairman of the Board of Directors
Eswatini Electricity Company
P 0 Box 258,
Reference: EEC Managing Director
If you have not received any feedback within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.