Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above-mentioned position, which reports to the Marketing and Corporate Communications Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the marketing field.
• A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
• Displays personal drive
• Communicates competitively, broadly and with influence
• Highly organized, deadline and results driven
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Pays attention to detail
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and during odd hours
• Goes beyond the normal call of duty
• Has high level of honesty and integrity
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE JOB:
Creating innovative marketing strategies that will promote the EEC brand, leading to improved corporate image, increased awareness, relevance and respect by our Board and stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Planning and implementing creative and relevant marketing strategies as required.
• Overseeing the marketing financial plan and operating within set budget.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Preparing monthly departmental management reports.
• Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all the EEC departments are kept abreast about current and future marketing and promotional activities.
• Setting up online direct marketing plan and strategies.
• Managing the social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Developing and implementing optimal design research projects to meet the company’s business objectives.
• Strategizing and formulating event ideas and drawing up annual event budgets for the company.
• Formulating marketing strategies that will promote demand side management and ensure customer loyalty and engagement.
• Managing tariff structuring and customer consumption analysis.
Written applications should be submitted on or before the 4th December 2019, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, proof of academic qualifications and should be e-mailed to: email@example.com or addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Eswatini Electricity Company
P 0 Box 258,
If you have not received any feedback within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About Eswatini Electricity Company
The Eswatini Electricity Company (EEC) is engaged in the business of generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in the Kingdom of eSwatini. Our technical expertise in the power industry is well recognised energy player especially in the Kingdom of Eswatini and SADC region.