PLARES Corporation is a world-class company that produces sugar and its by-products, and we are the largest private-sector company in Eswatini. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position tenable under Distillery Department within the Commercial Division.
Key Performance/Results Areas & Key Tasks
Reporting to the Head of Distillery Operation & Projects, the incumbent will be responsible for;
- Plant reliability through optimization of all systems and equipment in the Distillery to improve plant availability and sustainable efficient performance of the plant
- Managing season and off crop plant maintenance (preventative, predictive and breakdown)
- Perform project work for section (implementation and commissioning of new equipment and continuous efficiency improvement projects)
- Managing operational and capital budget
- Management of subordinates; performance management and staff development
- Uphold and contribute to all SHEQ initiatives
Required Minimum Qualification & Work Experience
- B.Tech or BSc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Five (5) years post qualification experience in a Distillery/Sugar or similar heavy industry with Project Management background and sound engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge and experience of procurement, installation, maintenance operations and commissioning of heavy industry and process equipment is essential.
- Government Certificate of Competency is an added advantage
We attract, develop & retain skills in all disciplines that work together to keep our agriculture estates & factories at world-class levels. We are a Great Company; with a Great Culture; investing in Great Leaders, offering Great Jobs & providing Great Rewards.
Looking for a great future?
THEN COME GROW WITH US.
TO APPLY: https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=theroyalsw&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=5762&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&browserTimeZone=Africa/Mbabane&_s.crb=u%2bU7LyATv%2fxtFIdA2O3K2US%2bEGt6CBwtfe1cMHEDq50%3d