CIT College is a privately owned college which offers a SHEC- accredited PTD (Primary Teachers Diploma) Programme,-As a pilot project, we seek to attract dynamic and pro—active Module Writers for the following modules:
• PSY 103: Developmental Psychology
• CTS 107: Computer Technology Skills
• CIE 111: Curriculum Issues in Education
• CSW 113: Chalkboard Writing Skills 1
• SOC 115: Sociology of Education 1
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Relevant qualification specific to area of Module choice
• Wide experience and track record in teaching the chosen Module/Course at Teacher Training College or University level.
• Must have written at least one module for an Education course taught at a recognized training institution
• Presented at least one conference paper
• Published or co-published a book
• Successfully supervised research projects
• Participated in curriculum development
• Familiar with curriculum development within the Eswatini Higher Education Framework.
Submit the following documentation when applying:
• A letter of application indicating the module of interest
• A Resume
• Proof of your scholarly outputs (links/soft copies etc of published work)
• Contact information for three professional references
N.B: ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
The College offers a competitive package and remuneration will be commensurate with seniority and experience.
CIT College is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce
CLOSING DATE: 15 February 2021
CIT COLLEGE OFF 051-10EK FREE WAY, KA MHLABA SIDWASHINI, MBABANE, Eswatini P.O BOX 7262 MBABANE TEL (.268)24220745