Palms for Life Fund (Swaziland/Eswatini) is recruiting a M&E Advisor for its EU-funded TOY project. The Project facilitates the design and production of quality educational toys all made in Eswatini.
The M&E Advisor must have:
1) At least 10 years of active experience in establishing/designing M&E systems with international NGOs
2) Excellent knowledge of developing comprehensive Performance Management Tools
3) A degree in business, marketing, social sciences or other relevant fields
4) Excellent communication and report writing skills
5) A commitment to human rights and social inclusion
6) Preferably, additional experience and knowledge in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
It is essential that candidates hold Swazi citizenship.
Interested candidates must first request the job description before applying, by sending an to email@example.com
Closing date for submission of applications: Friday the 15th May 2020 at 4:00pm.