Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
Purpose of the job: To maintain the overall effectiveness of equipment and plant on site.
Includes Electrical and mechanical support.
• Technical support and Troubleshooting according to maintenance schedule at Feed master Plant
• Responsible for the Preventive Plant Maintenance of Promix Plant
• On the job training
• Plant and system upgrades I Project management
• System maintenance
• Relevant Trade qualification
• Registered Artisan (Trade Test) (Red Seal)
• Millwright / Electrician
• 3 years’ experience in FMCG Environment
Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes):
• Safe working practices
• Understanding of the FMCG process
• Expert knowledge of engineering principles
• Innovation / Continuous Improvement
• Sense of urgency/ results orientation
• Factory environment – hot and noisy
• Required to work weekends (6 day worker)
• Required to work outside of normal working hours (after hours, over time and call outs)
• Working with and on heavy equipment and plant (mechanical and electrical)
A comprehensive CV with 3 traceable references and certified copies of academic qualifications should be emailed to email@example.com not later than 27 May 2020.