CANGO with funding from the Global Fund is seeking applications from registered Non-Governmental Organizations (NG0s) and Faith Based Organizations (FBOs) to implement three year (2021-2023) programs to prevent new HIV infections and reduce vulnerability among priority populations: adolescent girls and young women, people living with HIV, female sex workers (FSW), men who have sex with men (MOM) and people who inject drugs (PWIDs).
The project will be implemented in 14 selected Tinkhundla across all four administrative regions of Eswatini. Awards will be made to those applicant(s) whose application(s) best meet the requirements of the RFA and selection criteria outlined. Interested organizations are invited to submit proposals to implement programs focused in one or more of the following intervention areas:
- HIV Prevention programs for adolescents and young women (AGYW)
- HIV prevention programs for key populations including female sex workers (FSW), men who have sex with men (MSM), people who inject drugs (PWIDs) and transport operators
- HIV Care and Support programs for People living with HIV (ALHIV) including Adolescents living with HIV (ALHIV)
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Non-governmental organizations (NG0s)
- Faith-based organizations (FB0s)
- Organization of People living with HIV
- Key Population Organizations
- Organizations can apply individually or in partnership with others including collaboration with Community Based Organizations.
WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Organizations that have NOT received donor funding of more than E500, 000 per year, per donor in the past 3 years.
For detailed instructions on submission requirements, kindly request a copy of the RFA through entail at email@example.com or download it from the CANGO website at https://cangoeswatini.weebly.com/publications.html
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
Applicants should submit proposals and required attachments Tuesday 9 March 2021 between 1100hrs and 1630hrs at CANGO. All submissions should be hand delivered to the CANGO offices. Address;
Plot 419, JSM Matsebula Street
Late applications will be rejected.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Beginning on 10 February 2021 and ending 24 February 2021 (12mid-day), prospective applicants can ask questions or seek clarification about the RFA process.
Questions must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All Questions and Answers will be posted on https://cangoeswatini.weebly.com/publications.html and it is the prospective applicants’ responsibility to check the website after 10 February 2021 for answers to submitted questions.
All questions and answers will be posted on the website anonymously.
No questions will be addressed through phone calls
Issuance of this RFA does not constitute an award commitment on the part of CANGO nor does it commit CANGO to pay for costs incurred in the prep
Plot 419, JSM Matsebula Street |P.O. Box A67. Swazi Plaza. Mbabane.
Eswatini Tel: (.268 2404472: 5532)