Ubombo Sugar Limited is part of the Illovo Sugar Africa Group, a leading producer of sugar and downstream products. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the above position that has arisen at the Hospital, Human Resources Function.
THE JOB: The main purpose of the job is to provide 24 hour care for the hospital through its various departments and perform administrative duties.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Responsible for assessing, diagnosing and treating patients in outpatient department.
• Managing various outpatient clinics and satellite clinics.
• Monitoring progress of patient following World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.
• Providing suitable basic health education and or guidance and information for all patients according to their needs.
• Providing emergency services to all patients and ensuring all emergency equipment is available and is in good condition.
• Providing nursing care plan according to the patient’s needs.
• Providing prenatal, ante partum and post partum care.
• Administering medication following the 5 rights.
• Executing discharge formalities with respect to patient needs as per hospital guide.
• Implementing infection control guidelines and practices as per national guidelines.
• Offer HIV/TB services to all patients as prescribed by national health guidelines. • Conducting administrative duties i.e. record keeping and reporting.
THE APPLICANT MUST HAVE:
• Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
• NARTIS training.
• Registration with Eswatini Nursing Council.
• Computer literacy.
• Good interpersonal and problem solving skills. Emergency room experience and critical care management an added advantage.
The position offers a competitive package commensurate with qualifications, experience and value-add.
Applications with detailed C.V., copies of qualifications, and names of two referees, marked “Nursing Sister’, must be forwarded to the Human Resources Head; email address, Recruitment@illovo.co.za on or before 11 May 2021.
Note: If you do not receive any correspondence within 21 days after the closing date, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.