The Conciliation Mediation and Arbitration Commission is an entity established in terms of Section 62 of the Industrial Relations Act of 2000 (as amended) for the resolution of dispute through Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration.
To preside over Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration proceedings.
Key Performance Areas
- Presiding over Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration
- To conduct, oversee or scrutinize ballots and verification counts
- Conducting research on alternative labor disputes resolution
- To conduct training and presentation on CMAC processes
- To contribute towards the creation of a database for the Commission
- Provision for a legal advice and assistance to clients on the Labor relations matters
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least four years’ experience in Industrial Relations, Labor Law or Conciliation
- Supported by a bachelor’s degree in Law, social Sciences or Labor law
- A post graduate diploma in Law will be an added advantage.
- Must be well conversant with the current Labor Laws and Industrial Relation’s Proceedings
- Admission as an Attorney will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Conciliation, Arbitration and Mediation process and principles.
- A valid driver’s license
- Computer Literacy
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Negotian skills
- Diversity Awareness
- Conflict Management
Closing date for receipt of applications is 21st July 2021
Late applications shall not be accepted, Should you not receive further correspondence within one month of the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Please download and complete the Application form on CMAC website on the following link:
The application and attachments should be submitted to:
The Human Resources Officer
1st Floor Mbabane House
Conciliation Mediation & Arbitration Commission
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org