Mabuyekhaya Pharmaceutical Wholesale is recruiting to fill in the following position.
- Supervise the day to day operation of the wholesale.
- Monitors stock levels
- Procure stock from manufacturers and distributors in SA and international.
- Reports directly to the responsible pharmacist
The successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of a Diploma in Pharmacy
- Management qualification would be an added advantage
- Be registered with the Eswatini Medical and Dental Council.
- Have a minimum of 5years experience in a similar position.
Applicants should forward their CV to the human resources at email@example.com on or before 25 May 2020
About Mabuyekhaya Pharmaceuticals
Get to know more about one of the leading pharmauticals distributor in the Kingdom of ESwatini.