Potter’s Wheel is looking for a creative, talented individual to join its diverse Media and Marketing department as a Multimedia Designer. The candidate will develop and design creative visual effects, video/interactive content for print, exhibition, website, advertisements, and social media.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to art direct and create solid information designs, concepts, and sample layouts
- Direct and manage video projects from start to finish.
- Post-production tasks which include reviewing and organising footage, making editorial decisions, audio and colour, and final editing.
- Manage setting up lights, cameras and sound equipment for live video and photo shoots as needed.
- Proficient in software including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Flash.
- Must be highly proficient with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Minimum of one-year experience in relevant field
- A great collaborator, with a positive outlook and attitude.
- Computer literate
- Graphic designer
- Diploma in Multimedia or Television production
- 1 years’ experience is an added advantage
- Proven administrative experience.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Enjoys working in teams.
- Passion to serve God’s people and make an impact.
To apply, send application letter and Curriculum Vitae to; email@example.com or hand deliver at Potter’s Wheel Church not later than 27 March 2023 . If you have not heard from us within two weeks of closing date, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.