Parmalat Swaziland, a subsidiary of the well-known International Company Parmalat Spa (Italy) which since 201 I part of the Lactalis Group, the world’s major dairy manufacturer. The company has made substantial financial investments in Swaziland and is committed to grow the business further.
The Company embraces change as opportunity, leading by setting standards and breaking new frontiers that ensure the attraction of only the best people and thereby creating an environment conducive for personal growth and development.
This is a middle management position, reporting directly to the position of Production Coordinator, in our Production Plant.
- Planning, organizing and controlling processing resources to ensure that production targets are met.
- Supervision of Processing Operations, controls and systems.
- Responsible for processing line efficiency.
- Implementation of work instructions and procedures for processing and ensure are adhere to Quality Assurance and GMP by ensuring that all processing checks are done.
- Monitoring and minimizing production waste in processing and completion of daily shop orders.
- Responsible for Milk Collection and payments.
- Capturing of shop orders, milk receipts, cycle counts on our accounting software BPCS.
- Monitoring and minimizing stock losses in processing and controlling of raw materials and processed products before it is sent to filling.
- Supervise and handle discipline and grievance procedure for processing section in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining HACCR Food Safety Management System and GMP.
The ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate the following competencies: technical job knowledge, analytical and problem solving skills, food processing planning and organizing skills.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate needs to have a tertiary qualification or equivalent and at least five (5) years’ experience in a similar position.
CLOSING DATE: 4th November 2019
Human Resources Department
Parmalat Swaziland (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 1789
Tel: 25184411/ 25186902 Fax: 2518 5313 E-mail: email@example.com