Reports to: Operations Director &Inventory Manager
Job Family: Inventory
The position is driven by excellent industry knowledge and keeping up with current market trends. The scope of this position holder must include market research, sales & product knowledge, and product sourcing understanding to fulfill the company’s business model. TO OVERSEE AND MANAGE PURCHASING.
• Manage product purchasing: act as a point of contact between the company and the supplier, monitoring supplier performance and inventory levels;
• Market research and analysis: identify potential suppliers based on market trends and company requirements, cost-benefit analysis or cost-utility analysis;
• Regulatory and purchasing:negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers, process purchase orders to acquire goods, and work closely with legal team to ensure contract terms are favorable to company;
• Continuous development: manage efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum production;
• Key relationship nurturing: develop a working relationship with key suppliers.
Qualifications and attributes
• A degree in Procurement Management, purchasing and supply certificate will be an added advantage
• 3 — 5 years experience in procurement
• Understanding of Pharmaceutical industry is necessary
• Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills
• Ability to build good rapport with suppliers
Deadline: 29th September 2020
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NO hand- delivered applications will be accepted