The Swaziland Action Group Against Abuse, is extending an invitation to individuals interested in applying for the position of SWAGAA Programme Manager to forward an application.
Department: Senior Management
Reports to: The Executive Director
To oversee the delivery of all SWAGAA programs and projects as per annual work plans and donor requirements
• Facilitate and ensure development, implementation and monitoring of organizational programmes
• Provide leadership in the development of program descriptions and annual operational plans.
• Develop logical framework for the SWAGAA programmes in collaboration with M&E team.
• Develop an annual activity based budget and operating plan to support the program in collaboration with the finance team.
• Planning for staff capacity development including tailored training and mentoring
• Supervision, mentoring and management of human resource responsible for programme development, implementation, monitoring and reporting
• Development of monthly, quarterly and annual programme reports, including donor reports
• Ensure programme budget management and reporting
• Proposal development and other resource mobilization activities
• Conduct communications and advocacy activities for SWAGAA
• Maintain strong relations with all SWAGAA partners, stakeholders, beneficiaries and donors.
A detailed Job Description is available upon request from the SWAGAA Finance and Administration Office.
• Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences, Social Development, Public Health or any other related field.
• Minimum 3 years program management experience in Gender, Gender Based Violence or HIV/AIDS field
• Minimum 2 years experience in Donor grants management.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Senior Management position
• Experience in stakeholder, media and donor engagement
• Excellent communication skills, social skills, team building skills, analytical skills
• Experience in performance measurement, including target setting
• Experience in training and staff capacity building.
• A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• MUST be proficient in both written and spoken English and SiSwati
• 2 years valid driver’s license.
Desired competencies Ability to work independently, take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently.
Applications: Interested candidates must submit applications by Friday 13th November, 2020
Address detailed applications and physically submit to:
The Executive Director,
Swaziland Action Group Against Abuse (SWAGAA) Lot 261 Esser Street.
Manzini (Opposite Council of Swaziland Churches Building)
OR Email to email@example.com