SOS Children’s Villages is an International Child Development non-profit organization that provides for children at risk of losing (as well as those who have lost) parental care. The Member Association of Swaziland is currently serving at least 3500 children and this is done through two methods; Family like care, as well as Family Strengthening. The association is presently functioning in four national regions and aims to expand its coverage in order to meet the needs of more children.
Applications are invited for the following vacancy in the Nhlangano Programme, SOS Children’s Villages:
The ideal candidate will be hired on a 3-year contract (renewable pending availability of funds),
Qualification requirements are as follows:
Education and experience
- Double Qualified Nurse
- One year Pensioner/Retiree’s are also accepted (ages between 60-64)
- Knowledge and experience in Leadership
- Basic understanding of Swaziland’s national legislation on children’s rights
- Basic understanding of health development issues
- Attention to detail
- Paying attention Patients confidentiality
- Experience in health administrative issues
- Ability to create a welcoming atmosphere in the Medical Centre
- Ability to work in a rural community
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Fluent in English and siSwati (both written and spoken)
- Good planning, organising and coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trustworthiness and confidentiality; modelling principled behaviour
- Respect for individual persons and community hierarchy
- Team player
SOS Children’s Villages offers a competitive package, including a 13th Cheque and 50% medical aid cover.
If you are interested in the above post, please send a detailed CV and letter of application to; The Human Resource Manager SOS Children’s Villages at Nhlalakahle, Villiers Street opposite Cashbuild delivery site Manzini or email to email@example.com Enclosing a detailed CV and names of three most recent referees. If you are not contacted within 10 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Submission requirements are as follows:
- An application letter
- Electronic submission: The subject of the email should be the position that one is applying for and the name and surname of the applicant. Example of format: Field Officer Position/ Thandeka Maziya
- Three (3) most recent job references. Character references will not be accepted
- The curriculum vitae should be submitted as one document. Pictures of CVs or pages of a CV that are submitted as separate documents will not be considered
Closing date for applications is the 27th March 2020 CVs will not be accepted if and when submitted after the 27th March 2020, 12pm.