Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for a 36 months contract position of Projects Manager in the technical services.
The lead and coordinate the projects section in the implementation of the EWSC Capital Programme. The role offers engineering, solutions for business optimization and growth and advice’s management on water purification, distribution and wastewater collection activities and other services offered by the Corporation.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering majoring in structure or Fluid mechanics
- Post graduate qualification in Project management
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in a similar environment, including at least 3 years of experience ina supervisory position.
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
- Civil Engineering
- Specialization in structures/fluid mechanics
- Knowledge of engineering software packages
- Simulation network techniques
- Geographical Information system
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Network design for new projects & extensions
- Project management
- Design standards arid compliance
- Network modeling, optimization and problem solving
- Procurement and financial management
- Customer service
- Construction contracts management
The position come, with a competitive salary and other benefits associated with the level of the position and experience.
Please submit your applications with an up to date, detailed resume and certified copies of academic qualifications to: The Human Resources Manager Eswatini Water Services Corporation PO Box 20, Mbabane Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 11. July 2019.
About Eswatini Water Services Corporation
The Eswatini Water Services Corporation (EWSC) is a body corporate duly established under the Water Services Corporation Act No.12 of 1992 as the sole provider of water services in the urban areas (water supply, and sewage treatment and disposal) and to control the abstraction of raw water from boreholes in those areas for which it is responsible. EWSC is a category ‘A’ Public Enterprise in terms of the Public Enterprise (Control and Monitoring) Act No.8 of 1989 and therefore it is wholly owned by Government.
What We Do