Matsapha Head Office Tel: +268 2518 8610 Fax: +268 2518 8614 Email: email@example.com
Royal Eswatini National Airways Corporation
Mbabane Office Tel: +268 2404 3487 Fax: +268 2404 5984 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Eswatini National Airways Corporation is looking for an exceptional individual to fill the position of Quality Manager. The position reports to the Accountable Manager.
Purpose of the position: The Quality Manager will be responsible for monitoring compliance with Eswatini Civil Aviation Regulations and International Standards, and the adequacy of, all Company procedures required to ensure safe operation-al practices and airworthy aircraft. This position will draw on aviation experience established from a technically qualified background in aircraft maintenance, flight or ground operations.
• Establish, document, develop and manage the Quality System of Royal Eswatini National Airways Corporation and ensure that it continues to comply with the CAA and other regulatory requirements;
• Carrying out ongoing reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the Quality System;
• The regular review and management (including document writing) of all controlled documentation including response plans, risk reviews, policies, processes and instructions;
• Ensuring compliance and continual improvement utilizing appropriate audit schedules within internal departments, with suppliers, with regulatory bodies and with client safety departments;
• Ensuring all reported matters and audit findings are investigated, closed out and reported within appropriate time frames,
• Preparation and submission of departmental reports;
• Ensure that all quality related policies and procedures detailed in the Quality and other relevant Manuals are adhered to, continuously monitoring compliance to these;
• Maintain and Keep current all Quality Audit and inspection records for review at any time by local CAA and other external bodies as appropriate;
• Liaise with ESWACAA as may be necessary on matters related to RENAC’s Quality System.
• Establish procedures for dealing with non-conformities, monitoring non-conformity reports and taking corrective/preventive action in response to audit findings.
• Schedule six monthly Quality Management review meetings with the Accountable Manager and Management and present internal audit reports;
• Review Quality Systems of new vendors and contractors who impact the operation and organise audits of their quality assurance systems;
• Monitor all certificate renewals, including renewal test flights, relevant to the certification and operation of each company Aircraft;
• Monitor AU contracted maintenance vendors for compliance with contract conditions relevant to airworthiness and that contracted organizations have relevant Approvals and
• Monitor the use and application of the Company Minimum Requirement List.
• Conduct All Airworthiness and Operations Technical Review meetings;
• Ensure that all staff who carry out Quality Inspections and Quality Audits are adequately trained and certified.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of the Civil Aviation Regulations;
• Team orientation with a focus on open communication, team collaboration and guidance:
• The ability to prioritize the identification, analysis and actioning of matters within the Quality portfolio;
• Strong knowledge in Aviation Risk Management
• Ability to demonstrate complex problem solving techniques: High levels of computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office 365, a variety of computer databases and programs with the ability to quickly learn new programs;
• Extensive experience in stakeholder engagement:
• Excellent time management skills;
• Formal qualification in Management of at least Lead Auditor (Aviation) level or equivalent;
• High Level of Integrity;
• Results Oriented. goal driven;
• Must have excellent prioritization, organisation, analytical and decision —making skill;
• Bachelor’s degree in an Aviation or technical discipline or equivalent combination of professional qualifications and experience:
• Successful completion of a training course in Quality Management System recognised by the CAA.
• Aviation Audit Certification desired.
• minimum of 5 years of experience as a commercial Pilot, Licensed Aircraft Engineer or Licensed Flight Dispatcher.
The reward A competitive salary with benefits is on offer to the right candidate.
The Successful candidate will be subjected to a process of security clearance prior to appointment. RENAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your application, detailed CV, copies of certificates and three traceable referees by 20th May 2021.
To: Senior Manager Corporate Services,
Physical address: Gate 6 Matsapha International Airport.