Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates (BUILDING, CIVIL AND EARTHWORKS) for the following vacancy:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Secretarial/Office Administration or equivalent
• Computer literate
• Experience of at least three (3) years in administration and/or front desk
• Flexibility in doing clerical work
• Experience in construction environment would be an added advantage
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Effective verbal & written communication skills
• Good Listening skills
• Computer Literate
• Multitasking capabilities
• Proven record of answering calls and taking messages
• Possess corporate image and projection
Applications Written applications should together with a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, proof of academic qualifications and relevant recent references should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Stefanutti Stocks Swaziland (Pty) Ltd
P.O. Box 1181
Stefanutti Stocks Construction Swaziland (Pty) Ltd offers highly competitive packages.
Deadline for submission of applications, 20 January 2020.
If you have not received any feedback within two (2) weeks of closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About Stefanutti Stocks Swaziland (Pty) Ltd
Stefanutti Stocks is one of South Africa's largest multidisciplinary construction groups with over 12 000 employees.
The group has the capacity to deliver a range of infrastructure development projects to clients across diverse sectors. All South African operations are divisions of Stefanutti Stocks (Pty) Ltd, a Level One B-BBEE contributor.
This large South African construction company has a Grade 9 rating from the South African Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), providing it with unlimited tender capability. Furthermore, its broad spectrum of expertise means that it has the capability and capacity to offer a single point responsibility on multidisciplinary (infrastructure development) projects, effectively removing the interface risk from the clients’ domain.