The Construction Industry Council (CIC) hereby invites applications from suitable and qualifying candidates meeting the criteria below to fill the position of Registration Clerk and form part of a dynamic and results driven team. Key Skills, Attributes Numerical and Analytical Ability, Good Interpersonal Skills, High Integrity, Team Player, Conflict Resolution Skills and Attention to Detail.
Summary of Main Duties:
• Manage administrative and financial processing of applications to register with CIC.
• Ensure that all contractors are registered, categorized and graded accordingly.
• Keep accurate records of applicants and registrants on the CIC filing system.
• Ensure accurate grading and proper registration as per the provided CIC guidelines
• Give proper advice to clients on registration and grading matters
• Resolve routine customer service problems.
• Ensure timeous issuance of CIC certificates to Contractors
• Ensure excellent communication skills and customer care to clients.
• Diploma in AAT Level 2 or Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar environment.
How to apply:
Applications together with a curriculum vitae and 3 traceable references should be emailed or hand delivered to the address stated below. Referenced as; Name Et Surname – Registration Clerk.
Applications to be submitted by Monday, 22 February 2021 at 17:00hrs,
Construction Industry Council-
The Human Resources Department Ligwalagwala House, Plot 427, J.S.M. Matsebula Street, Queensgate, Mbabane.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not be contacted within two (2) weeks of the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CIC – Your Partner in Infrastructure Development