We hereby invite proposals for the provision of audit services to The Coordinating Assembly of Non-Governmental Organizations (CANGO) for 3 years; 2023, 2024 & 2025 financial year ending 31st March.
Terms of Reference can be collected from CANGO Office or emailed as per request. The Detailed Technical and Financial Proposal shall consist of the following:
- A company profile
- Clearly state the scope of work
- The auditor should be experienced in applying International Standard of Auditing (ISA) audit standard
- Registration status in Eswatini Institute of Accountant ( Attach Certificate)
- The auditor must have adequate staff with appropriate professional qualifications and suitable experience with ISA standards.
- Curriculum Vitea (CVs) should be provided to CANGO by the principal of the firm of auditors who would be responsible of signing the opinion, together with the CVs of managers, supervisors and key personnel proposed as part of the team.
A complete set of TORs in English may be purchased by interested audit firms upon payment of a non-refundable fee of E 500.00.
The proposals should be hand delivered to our offices at plot 419, JSM Matsebula Street, Mbabane on or before 16th September 2022 @12:00 hrs.
NB: No late submissions will be accepted.
Contact Details: Tel: 24044721 P. O. Box A67 Swazi Plaza Mbabane