The purpose of this position is to meet sales targets and grow repeat Business through the use of appropriate selling techniques and excellent customer service in dealing with walk in customers.
Key Responsibilities/ duties
• Carry out sales tasks and focus on achieving agreed sales targets.
• Utilize cross selling and up-selling skills to maximize sales.
• Maintain the image of the center to standard at all times.
• Deal with customers in a professional and responsive manner at all times.
• Generate accurate and timeous quotations for customers.
• Maintain stock on shelves and replenish.
• Process all transactions accurately and to required standard.
• Adhere to all statutory and safety requirements as well as secure’ procedures.
• Deal with documentation and submit in time for payment purposes.
• Assist with calling on customers and with loading of cylinders or welding items.
•Performing administrative duties such as inventory control, daily banking
• and till reconciliation in accordance with company systems, policies and procedures.
The successful incumbent should have a matrix qualification, experience in inventory and or sales. Computer literacy and good communication stuffs are further requirements. Experience in dealing with customers and knowledge of (– Afrox systems, policies and procedures will be an advantage. Personal attributes such as pressure tolerance responsiveness, enthusiasm, energy and proactive behaviour are recommended.
Applications to: E-mail. email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
The Linde Group is a world leading supplier of industrial, process and speciality gases and is one of the most profitable engineering companies. Linde products and services can be found in nearly every industry, in more than 100 countries. A success story that began with the separation of air