Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a permanent position of Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Officer.
To implement, monitor, maintain and over-see compliance of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management Systems throughout the Corporation.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 4 year Degree in Environmental Science or Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent.
• Certificates in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001
• 2 – 3 years relevant experience
• Health & Safety best practices
• Working knowledge of Environment and Occupational Health and Safety related legislation, by-laws and compliance obligations
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001
• Knowledge of organizational and safety culture
• Planning & organizing Skills
• Analytical ability
• Presentation Skills
The incumbent will be responsible for the following amongst other responsibilities:
• ISO management systems and SHEQ Audits planning, implementation and
• Environment, Health and Safety Structures
• SHEQ Operational Control
• SHEQ compliance monitoring, evaluation and performance measurements
The position comes with a competitive salary and other benefits associated with the level of the position and experience.
Please submit your applications with an up to date, detailed resume and certified copies of
academic qualifications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Eswatini Water Services Corporation
PO Box 20,
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 11th November 2020.
“We are an equal employment opportunity Employer”