JBH’s client, Macmillan Education- a trusted education brand and publisher of quality textbooks seeks to appoint an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager. The candidate must have good management, organizational and networking skills and an ability to work under pressure. The successful incumbent will be responsible for managing all Sales and Marketing activities in Eswatini.
• Manage all sales and marketing activities in Eswatini including field activities, brand management, researching client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly.
• Promote Macmillan products
• Contribute towards a strategy for increasing market share.
• Manage the sales and marketing budget.
• Manage the sales and marketing staff.
• Maintain a good relationship with all key stakeholders.
• Digital sales and marketing qualification an added advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
• Innovative and creative
• Financial acumen
• 3 years sales and marketing experience.
• Ability to work independently or within a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
A Degree in Bcom with majors in Marketing, or Bachelor of Education Secondary with relevant Diploma/Certificate in Marketing.
A minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9th May, 2021
Should candidates not receive a response from us within 3 weeks, they should consider their application unsuccessful