Usutu Forest School is an independent, pre-primary, primary and high school. Usutu is a multicultural, English medium school, which encourages values that promote self-discipline, respect and tolerance. The school is a member of the independent Schools Association of Southern Africa and is situated 26km from Mbabane.
Usutu Forest School seeks to fill the following position
■ SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
The successful applicant will he required to manage the Public Relations, Marketing, Admissions, Cash handling, Education Management System and social media platform functions of the School. Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- High level of computer competence in Excel, Word and Publisher programmes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Outstanding administrative and organisational skills
- Good time management
- Familiarity with all social media platforms
- Financial acumen Ability to work as part of a team and commit to the ethos of the school
- The successful applicant will be required to submit a Police Clearance
Applicants should forward a Letter of Application, CV and names of three contactable referees to the Headmaster on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 25th March 2020
The School reserves the right not to make an appointment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.