Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates (ROADS AND EARTHWORKS) for the following vacancies:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Construction Management Programme (CMP)
- Ability to draw up comprehensive contract programmes 15 years relevant in industrial civil works (roads/bridges/bulk excavation/water and sewage treatment plants/heavy civil concrete works etc.) Technical knowledge associated with site construction requirements
- Specific knowledge of SHEQ procedures
- Knowledge of civil/structural engineering requirements and quality standards of the function/industry
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- CCS Certificates and knowledge.
- Dedicated results-oriented and client focused individual with extensive knowledge in all aspects of Site Management.
- Excellent leadership and Management skill (AIM exposure).
- Effective verbal and listening skills and very strong decision -making skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Management of all project team members
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable of understanding of construction processes and systems
- Honest, trustworthy, respectful and flexible.
- Project and employee management skills are essential.
- Able to deal with clients in a positive, courteous and respectful manner.
- Able to work as a team member/team environment.
Applications Written applications should together with a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, proof of academic qualifications and relevant recent references should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Director
Stefanutti Stocks Swaziland (Pty) Ltd
P.O. Box 1181 Mbabane.
Stefanutti Stocks Construction Swaziland (Pty) Ltd offers highly competitive packages.
Deadline for submission of applications, 14 March 2023.
If you have not received any feedback within two (2) weeks of closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to locals (EmaSwati).