KPMG is a leading professional firm locally and internationally, offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a wide range of clients in different economic and business sectors. KPMG is seeking a talented and results driven individual to join our multi-disciplinary team as Senior Manager Audit. This is an interesting and challenging career that requires one to exhibit a high level of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
A key responsibility of the position is to provide auditing services to KPMG clients. As Senior Manager Audit, you will be tasked with providing guidance to KPMG teams as they provide audit services to our clients, work in progress and debtor management, staff planning, performance management, contribution to strategic direction and liaison with other KPMG departments and offices internationally.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum 5 years practical experience as an Audit Manager.
- Minimum 2 years practical experience as a Senior Manager Audit will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the audit of banks, insurance, mining and other sector companies is a prerequisite.
- Working knowledge of IFRS 9, 16 & 17.
- Experience working with e Audit/Clara.
- Experience liaising with technical departments and working with Financial Risk Modelling.
Skills & Competencies
- Time management & organisational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain good client relationships.
- Ability to work out of the country for extended periods.
Closing date for applications is 3 December 2019.
All applications will be acknowledged. No late applications will be accepted. Should you not receive further correspondence within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please apply in writing clearly specifying the position applying for to:
The Human Resources Manager
KPMG Advisory (Swd) (Pty) Ltd
Umkhiwa House, Lot 195, Kal Grant Street, Mbabane