Molenaar is a leading supplier of equipment and services to the food industry. We require the services of a goal driven, hardworking and self-motivated Senior Service Technician to work at Molenaar, subsidiary in Eswatini Malkerns area
The candidate must:
• Have a solid mechanical background with a relevant tertiary qualification
• Basic electrical knowledge is required but experience in PLC automation and servo drive technology would be advantageous
• Have Strong problem solving and fault-finding skills
• Computer literate & experiences working in MS Office
• Have Excellent communication skills in English written and Verbal
• Be prepared to work long hours when necessary, in a high stress environment
• Be able to be on standby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at certain times of the year
• Be willing to travel to HG Molenaar Paarl, South Africa for training purposes
• Be located in the Malkerns area
• Have experience of and be able to build excellent relationships with our customers
• Have 5 to 10 years experience working on machinery where strong mechanical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required
• Have experience managing oneself in an environment where the candidate works by themselves
• Experience in the Food & Beverage industry will be beneficial
You will primarily be responsible for providing service to support and run sophisticated equipment in the food processing industry.
Your duties will include but not limited to.
• Scheduling. managing & performing all maintenance activities related to the equipment
• Attend to mechanical and electrical break-downs as required
• Managing and ordering all spare part stock required
• Reporting on quality and production efficiencies to head office
• Required to manage the relationship on multiple levels with the customer.
The job requires electrical expertise extending to competency with servo drives and the associated control system. Where the candidate does not have these skills. In depth training will be provided by Molenaar in Paarl, South Africa and on site in Malkerns.
We offer a negotiable salary based on experience and qualifications
Interested candidates should email their CV’s together with copy of qualifications, for the attention of Deirdre Conway to: email@example.com with the words “Molenaar Eswatini Senior Technician” in the subject
H.G.Molenaar is the supplier, agent and manufacturer of large-scale machinery for food and beverage manufacturers across the globe.
Whether it is packing canned peaches or pasteurizing bottles of beer, we deliver complete machinery solutions – right from initial concept phase through to implementation – which are all supported by after sales service excellence.