Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment on temporary basis (Six (6) months internship programme) to the above post in the Civil Service tenable at the Deputy Prime Minister’s Office (Social Welfare Department).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must be holders of a Degree in Social Work from an institute accredited by the Eswatini Higher Education Council to offer such a degree.
- Willing to work with people from all walks of life.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, Organizational, verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of The Children’s Protection and Welfare Act, 20 I 2, the Sexual
- Possess report writing skills Offence and Domestic Violence Act 2018 and the persons with Disability Act, 2018 will be an added advantage.
Application letters to be submitted to: Hand deliver your application letter together with your Curriculum Vitae and copies of Tertiary Certificates to the Executive Secretary, Civil Service Commission.
Foreign qualifications must be verified by the Eswatini Higher Education Council (ESHEC).
Candidates who do not possess the above qualifications should not apply as their applications will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: 22ND AUGUST, 2022