The successful applicant
- Must have a degree, and a teaching qualification specialising in the Special Needs Education.
- Must have knowledge and experience teaching an Early Intervention Class.
- Should have at least 3 years teaching experience
- Must be fluent in English and SiSwati able to communicate confidently and effectively.
- Must be computer literate.
- Should preferably have training in inclusive, primary and special needs programmes.
- Must be a team player with sound communication, inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Should be prepared to become actively involved with the extra mural programme.
A letter of application, accompanied by curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 May 2021.
Only applications meeting the requirements will be considered.