Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting Min based in Washington, D.C. with mare than 25 ears of experience implementing health programs In Southern Africa. Chemonics experienced seeks professionals for the USAID-funded Global Health Supply Chain Program – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) In Eswatini. This project will be the primary vehicle through which USAID will 1) procure and provide health commodities, 2) provide technical assistance to Improve partner countries’ management of the supply chain, and 3) collaborate with key International stakeholders to support global health initiatives.
The project seeks a Supply Chain/Integration Coordinator who will support health commodity supply chain and Management Information System strengthening activities at central and facility level, Including the integration of new products into the Central Medical Stores’ business processes. She/He will be embedded within the Central Media Stores and work closely with the GHSC-PSM Technical Advisor and Senior Management Information Systems Advisor.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Technical Advisor with the data collection necessary for project reporting requirements to USAID and GHSC-PSM Home Office
• Support CMS in ensuring accurate stock records through monthly cycle counts
• Ensure that proper storage practices are Implemented at the central warehouses by working with the Stores Officers
• Support training to facility-based Users of the OpenLMS system
• Support CMS in the analysis of Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) data for the development of monthly stock status report.
• Support the development and revision of data collection tools as needed
• Support the inclusion of new products into CM, Warehouse Management System (WMS) and the openLMIS.
• Collect, analyse, report and follow-up on reported System requests from all users of the OpentLMS®
• System Support annual forecasting and quarterly supply planning activities for public health commodities
• Collaborate, as needed, with other implementing partners and stakeholders in health commodity supply chain management and capacity building for individual
• Other duties as needed or requested by supervisor
Minimum Qualification and working experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, or Information Technology
• Experience In supply chain and logistics management of health commodities in the public sector is essential
• Strong Information technology skills Is essential
• Experience with Logistics and Health Information Software Packages or ERPs (e.g. Navision, Solution,
• Experience with Data Analysis Software packages such as STATA, SPSS, R-Programming or MATLAB
• Ability to work as a member of a team, with self-managing skill and to contribute to developing a new project Ina dynamic environment.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Training and facilitation skills will be an added advantage
• Ability to produce results in diverse cultural, social, and language contexts.
• Demonstrated computer skills In MS Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please submit your application no later than Tuesday, August 04, 2020, 5pm via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org